Re: [STUMP] Openoffice focus problem...bug?

From: Philip M. White
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Openoffice focus problem...bug?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:56:26 -0500

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 04:47:27PM +0200, Morgan Veyret wrote:
> I think I found a problem with openoffice, I can reproduce it as follow:
>
> - create a new group "test"
> - get back to the "Default" group
> - run openoffice
> - gmove it to the "test" group you've just created
> - then try to click openoffice's menu
>
> Here it puts me back to the group where I was when I launched the
> openoffice program.

Yes, OpenOffice.org definitely does something strange, and this is not
specific to stumpwm.

I first experienced what you're describing with IceWM's virtual
desktops: if you start OOo on one virtual desktop, then move it to
another virtual desktop using IceWM's controls, then open any dialog box
or drop-down menu, OOo will force that menu or window into the original
virtual desktop.

--
Philip