Re: [STUMP] stumpwm-goodies for a better stump experience

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumpwm-goodies for a better stump experience
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 22:04:31 +0200

Joel Fernandes <address@hidden> writes:

> Just got cl-dbus to build, I had a few problems building with the
> latest osi-cat and iolib packages.
> but I did manage to successfully build with some minor changes to the
> cl-dbus sources (patch attached).

It should build fine with latest osicat and iolib from their development
repositories. The latest release of iolib does not include support for
abstract sockets, so you absolutely need the git version of iolib for
now.

> @Julian, I'd like to help with the project too during my free time.

I would suggest that you fork my repository on github, if you want to
hack on it. I can incorporate your changes into my version easily and
vice versa.

Btw, my Jabber address is not a mail address. ;)

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
they start making vacuum cleaners - Ernst Jan Plugge