[STUMP] Gimp handling problems

From: Johnny
Subject: [STUMP] Gimp handling problems
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:52:46 +0100

/repost after joining the list, apologies for any duplication/

Hi all,

I am trying to configure the gimp based on the advise on the stumpwmwiki
at http://stumpwm.svkt.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Handling_the_Gimp.

However, using the code suggested and running 'C-t : gimp' gives the
error 'The function STUMPWM-USER::SCREEN-WIDTH is undefined'.

Attempts to circumvent this by explicitly defining the screen width and
height gives the next error message 'The function STUMPWM-USER::GNEW is
undefined'.

What am I getting wrong here and how to get a nice gimp configuration
with stumpwm?

I have since found that there is a 'defun screen-width' in screen.lisp
and a 'defcommand gnew' in group.lisp; maybe I need to refer these in
the .stumpwmrc?

Attaching my complete stumpwmrc below.

Thanks,
--