Re: [swarm-hackers] Google Summer of Code

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Google Summer of Code
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 23:45:14 -0600

Bill Northcott wrote:
Just wondering how our students are doing.
Pavel has code generation underway from an OWL-API parser. Last time I looked, the basic skeleton of an object could be made to declare methods and variables. He was contemplating generating code for step functions.

Haruka has been evaluating technology options and approaches. One idea was to move the code that talks to Swarm via Swarm XML-RPC to a Ruby server and then talk to that server -- a three tier system. Looks like we have a week to submit a status report to Google.. Perhaps we should have some overview discussions here first?
Marcus