Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm 2.3.0 release

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm 2.3.0 release
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:05:52 -0700

Hi Paul,

Thanks for testing it out. The errors you are getting certainly do seem odd. My initial thought is there is some conflict with X11 and the tcl/tk/blt libraries, as you show the batch version of heatbugs runs just fine. So let me get some info:

Is this a machine that had Swarm installed on it before?
What version of Ubuntu are you using?
Are you using the tcl/tk/blt libraries that are packaged with Ubuntu, or did you compile your own?

You can send me (off list) the config.log file, that should give me additional info about whether Swarm configured properly.

thanks
Scott