[swarm-hackers] Heatbug & Documentation

From: Nima Talebi
Subject: [swarm-hackers] Heatbug & Documentation
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:54:45 +1100

As part of getting intimate with Swarm, I've decided to do the following:

1. Branch Heatbugs (probably into Git)
2. Rewrite relevant parts of http://www.swarm.org/swarmdocs-2.2/ inline in the code, using HeaderDoc - for example:

/*! @discussion Tutor
 The first section of code says that a HeatbugModelSwarm is a kind of Swarm. HeatbugModelSwarm
 inherits a lot of behavior from generic Swarm, but also adds new variables and methods.
*/
All such discussion will be labelled "Tutor"

Rewrite all existing comments as HeaderDoc comments, and regenerate a new document.

Once I get places, I'll send in some links, but meanwhile, if anyone has any suggestions which they'd like me to take on-board, I'm all ears :)

Note: I will not touch the Heatbugs source in subversion at all for now.

Nima