Re: A whiff of reality...

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: A whiff of reality...
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 11:26:50 -0700

At 12:29 PM 5/3/00 +0100, you wrote:
you've tempted me to a comment I might regret since I don't want to start
a discussion on this [no grin].

The different ontological status is an essential difference, and an
objective one.

Heh, ok, staying with the Handing-Statements-Down-From-God mode,
I'll simply state that the ontological status is an essential
difference and it is a subjective one.  Sheesh.

glen

--
glen e. p. ropella =><= The front line is everywhere. Hail Eris!
Home: http://forager.swarm.com/~gepr             (505) 424-0448