model for infectious disease

From: Roy G. Schriftman
Subject: model for infectious disease
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:47:14 -0400

Hello,

>i have been asked to replace an antique program (1993) which simulates the spread of a disease thru a population with various parameters such as infection rate, death rate from the disease, amount of travel in the population, etc.
>
>i can send you a copy of the exe file for the demo of this program or the actual program. the actual program needs a DOS mouse driver and since we have converted our classrooms to windows 2000 the software no longer functions.
>
>i saw swarm.org and thought that someone in your group has already created such a program that would be satisfactory to use in a group of undergrad micro-biology students
>
>i eagerly await you reply

Roy G. Schriftman, MS, MBA
Instructor Computer Science, Manager Computer Laboratory
University of the Sciences In Philadelphia http://www.usip.edu
(formerly Philadelphia College of Pharmacy & Science)
homepage http://members.home.net/schriftman/
Wine Manager - Canal's Hainesport
icq #6705829 - jusAhack
Office 215-596-8935