Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Models study in cooperation and competition

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Models study in cooperation and competition
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:37:11 -0500 (EST)

ciao matteo,

You can find our various papers about the emergence
of cooperation off this page:
  http://cscs.umich.edu/research/techReports.html
under the "CAR" project.

Another model which addresses a different kind of system
with a mixture of cooperative and comptetive elements
in a coordination setting is the "El Farol Bar Problem",
and the simpler version called the Minority Game (MG).
There are some papers about the MG on the
CSCS publications page as well.

- r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)