[Swarm-Modelling] social dynamics

From: Otto Cordero
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] social dynamics
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:44:11 -0500

Dear all,

I am studying, using agent based simulations, the social dynamics of a group
of agents, more specifically the conditions under which a group splits out
in subgroups or join together to form supergroups. I would like to know if
someone can point out some related work on this area, preferrably based on
agent based simulations.

Thanks,

Otto.