Re: [Swarm-Modelling] uninstall and reinstall

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] uninstall and reinstall
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:59:21 -0600

From your previous note, I gathered you are an RPM user, so it should be as simple as getting a list of RPMS you have installed and then removing them one by one. I'd do this:

rpm -qa | grep swarm

to get the list of packages with the word swarm and then

rpm -e package

to get rid of them

As far as the src.rpm packages are concerned, they ARE NOT in the RPM database, and to remove them you simply have to go find out where they were installed and delete them. If you did not make a special arrangement, I believe they are under /usr/src/redhat. You can just delete those files manually, they are not part of the RPM framework.

pj

Li An wrote:

Hi

Any easy way to unstall Swarm and then reinstall it? I got a mess of many
things. Thanks.

Li