Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Floating point arithmetic

From: Russell Standish
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Floating point arithmetic
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:06:30 +1000

Not really, because you'd still be stuck with the GNU toolchain. If you
don't mind the restriction to GNU tools, another possibility is
compiling RePast with Guava - apparent C++ objects are first class
Java obects and vice-versa. I don't know if this is possible, but it
would be worth a try.

Cheers