Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Floating point arithmetic

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Floating point arithmetic
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 18:27:25 +1000

On 07/05/2005, at 2:44 PM, Russell Standish wrote:
I guess my main disappointment with Swarm was the lack of adequate C++
integration. I did do some work on this area (see eg the paper Richard
Leow and I did a coupleof years ago in SwarmFest), but in the end
found it far more productive just to reimplement Swarm's best ideas in
a C++ system.

Would that be changed now there is Objective-C++?

Bill Northcott