Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Large scale ABM Simulation on the GPU

From: Miles Parker
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Large scale ABM Simulation on the GPU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:26:04 -0800

Roshan,

Great paper -- lots of detail to digest. I think we could get to the little language to support this pretty quickly and as we've discussed there might even be a market for it -- but even if not it would be a great open source offering. I've been working on a textual language "sugar" that allows one to develop metaABM models in a few lines of text. ALl of the codegen stuff works very well, so if we could just get some good general templates together we'd be in business.

Miles