swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Re:

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Re:
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:31:14 -0700

Josh Unterman wrote:
Steve,

It'll probably be best to include me on any further communications regarding the NetLogo tutorial, as I'll be the one coordinating and running it. (I'm a computer science grad student working with Uri.)

OK. If it's alright, I will just put you on the SwarmFest organizer's list (address@hidden) so you can experience the confusion, chaos, disappointment, panic, and glory as it happens. Just post questions to that list.

Welcome.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback