swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Wired Magazine/Assignment Zero: SDG mentioned

From: Randy Burge
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Wired Magazine/Assignment Zero: SDG mentioned
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:53:51 -0600

SwarmFest team: FYI

An interview that I conduced with Al Bingham with Innocentive (former SFI
business network member with Eli Lilly) has just been posted on Assignment
Zero (see link below) and the interview will very likely be posted on Wired
Magazine online within a week or two as part of the "crowdsourcing" story
package.

I call this to your attention because I included SDG/with-link in one of my
interview questions regarding Innocentive's formulative stages emerging out
of SFI. When it hits Wired Magazine online, this should help getting the
word out a bit about SDG and the upcoming SwarmFest.

http://zero.newassignment.net/filed/innocentive_crowdsourcing_diversity

http://www.innocentive.com

Alph Bingham lives in Indianapolis. I had mentioned in an email several
months ago that he might be invited as a speaker, if relevant, and if he has
the time. It is probably too late to pull anything together along these
lines, but let me know. He is traveling extensively, in Helsinki and Moscow
and on to Madrid, back June 8th.

Randy Burge
SDG-New Mexico