swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Re:

From: Josh Unterman
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Re:
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:42:22 -0500

Got it. That works too.

Lytinen, Steve wrote:
As for your question about renting laptops:
I'm afraid our situation is much more primitive. The classroom has a PC at each student table. So the student would not be working at a laptop, but rather at a DePaul PC. If the student wishes to transfer data to his/her laptop at the end of the tutorial, I think the best advice is to tell the students to bring memory sticks. DePaul CTI does not have a very visitor-friendly policy about giving access to wi-fi in these classrooms. Steve