Re: [Taler] refactoring suggestion

From: Fabian Kirsch
Subject: Re: [Taler] refactoring suggestion
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 15:57:00 +0200

Hi Christian,

this is thought to make the design (and the paper) easier to understand and analyze.

If there is a list of very technical operations which is in the end formally equivalent to an
procedure which has to be understood by the reader anyway..
..then we should replace that list of operations with a procedure-call.
Allowing the reader to think about it on a higher level than otherwise.

That is easier to read and understand.
Of course you can add a footnote that for kappa=1 a lot of values are not evaluated and therefor their computation and transfer can be dropped in the implementation.

Greetings
  Fabian