Re: [Taler] Taler Android UX

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] Taler Android UX
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 12:15:45 +0200

Dear all,

On 4/5/20 11:45 AM, belen barros pena wrote:

> Belen: Assuming that we have a “balances” screen showing balances for
> each currency, and a “transaction history” screen per currency that
> shows the balance amount on the top bar, the right place to land people
> after completing a transaction and show the notification would be the
> “transaction history” screen for the corresponding currency, and not the
> “balances” screen.

This makes sense to me.

I assume we'd still have the "back" arrow in this history screen, which
takes us to the balances screen. (And not actually 'back' to the
'payment confirmation', which cannot be undone anyway). Right?

On 4/5/20 11:45 AM, belen barros pena wrote:

> Christian: 10:20 Adding amount into the 'withdraw' button makes sense.
> You're missing a bit about the actually non-trivial fee structure that
> needs to
> be shown (which is actually not shown nicely and a separate bigger
> discussion Florian recently opened a bug for).
>
> Belen: happy to work with Florian on that one. Is this the bug?
> https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=4117

Well, #4117 is about writing technical documentation (for developers,
regulators, etc.). So it is certainly related. The bug I was thinking of
is this one: https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=6126

My 2 cents

Christian