Re: [Taler] Withdrawal Flow (was: Taler Android UX)

From: belen barros pena
Subject: Re: [Taler] Withdrawal Flow (was: Taler Android UX)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:15:42 +0100

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 13:40, Torsten Grote <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2020-04-18 07:27, belen barros pena wrote:
> I've put together a diagram showing how I think the withdrawal process
> looks like based on the discussions you've had this week. Thought it may
> help us think things through.

Thanks a lot Belen. Such a diagram is indeed a great help to anchor the
discussion and bring us all on the same page.

> There are only 3 screens: "pick exchange", "ToS" and "Confirm
> withdrawal".

At first, I had a bit of trouble understanding what the "Change
exchange?" decision is after "Confirm Withdrawal", but I think it means
that instead of confirming the user can change the exchange there. If
they don't change ("NO"), they confirm, right?

That's exactly it: in the "confirm withdrawal" screen, we will need to provide a way to change the exchange.

And of course, like Christian said, we will need the back and confirm buttons.

> If we are all happy with it, I could start designing the screens.

I think we arrived at this point. Looking forward to your designs!

Great: now I know what I need to design :) Won't be able to send those until the weekend, though: I have "real" work to do during the week, I'm afraid :(

I am not sure how much of a problem that is at this point, but if I become a bottleneck, feel free to move ahead without me. I won't be of much help if I am slowing you down! :)

Cheers,

Belen

> PS: I wouldn't worry too much about the very first withdrawal scenario
> for now. Let's agree on the main flow first, and then we can discuss how
> we need to design the "out of the box" screens to support users the
> first time they do a withdrawal.

Good call.

Kind Regards,
Torsten