Re: [Taler] Balance and Transaction List UI

From: belen barros pena
Subject: Re: [Taler] Balance and Transaction List UI
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:05:55 +0100

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 13:50, Torsten Grote <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2020-04-18 10:54, belen barros pena wrote:
> I said last week I would look into how we show users that there are
> pending transactions from the balance screen. I've attached a couple of
> suggestions: a 'pending' bagde and a notification dot, both in grey
> since that's the colour we use for pending transactions.

Thank you very much for the designs!

Interesting idea to separate the currencies from the actual balances.

As for the pending indicator, my personal preference is for the badge
design.

Sounds good to me :)

Currently, we do use a thin line to separate the various balance list
items. Should we remove those or did you just not get around to add line
separators in your design?

Hard to tell without seeing the result: I am not a graphic designer, so these details are difficult for me to gauge.

I would do whatever means less work for you. We can always tweak those little details at a later stage if needed.

Any other questions, let me know.

Cheers,

Belen

Kind Regards,