Re: [Taler] UI considerations for backup & sync

From: ms
Subject: Re: [Taler] UI considerations for backup & sync
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:33:37 +0200

Alright, just to clarify: I wasn't suggesting to back things up without
asking,
but just making the backup "less urgent" and only do it *if* the user
clicked
the tooltip -> read the well visible ToS -> accepted everything -> paid it.

But given those guidelines you mention, I'd say that there is little room to
discuss!