[Taler] Is it possible to use Taler with Palai?

From: Tyler Zahnke
Subject: [Taler] Is it possible to use Taler with Palai?
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:06:36 -0500

The more I research Taler, the more I see this as an acceptable
question, as Taler is a payment system, not a currency. In some ways,
despite not being a GNU project, I guess because it's a not-for-profit
project, I see Palai as being reminiscent of Taler except Taler is not
a currency, Palai is. So would it be possible to make an exchange
where people can use the Taler browser extension to make a Palai
payment? I actually learned about GNU Taler from a post that was
hating on it, and they also hated on Palai, but I liked Palai, so I
thought I would like Taler, and I do. So, can Taler be used alongside
Palai?
https://palai.org

--
Tyler Zahnke