Re: [Taler] Exchange Terms of Service

From: Sebastian Javier Marchano
Subject: Re: [Taler] Exchange Terms of Service
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 15:55:38 -0300

I agree with your expectations, maybe something to fix before the 9.2 release.

1.- wallet core should request text/markdown
2.- add documentation about missing section
3.- exchange should check and fail fast if ToS has the wrong format
4.- wallet-ui should keep fist section open of ToS

Also, more importantly and not yet implemented, users should be able to access the ToS any time offline even if the exchange has updated the ToS.
If the exchange has updated the ToS, should the user be able to access old and new ToS? Since it may have coins based on previous rules.

--
Sebastian