Re: [Tinycc-devel] I'm writing a Chinese article introducing TCC ...

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] I'm writing a Chinese article introducing TCC ...
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 11:55:59 +0200

ZHAO Wei wrote:
$ tcc -run tcc.c -v
tcc version 0.9.19
$ tcc -run tcc.c -run tcc.c -v
In file included from tcc.c:23:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:33: include file 'stddef.h' not found

tcc looks for stddef.h in /usr/local/lib/tcc/include. So the best thing to do is 'make install' before trying to do that. You can also force tcc to look for stddef.h and other related files in the current directory with:

tcc -I. -B. -run tcc.c

Also, I planned another trick to impress my readers. I'd like to hear your opinions about them too! Thanks!

Doing small C scripts with the '#!' syntax should be interesting too. Look at ex1.c.

I want to do something like the following. Of course I cannot do this right now. I'm hoping to do some patches for this. But I'd like to hear your opinions. :)

$ zcat tcc.c.gz | tcc -run -

Currently '-' as filename is not supported.

Fabrice.