Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is tcc still being developed?

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is tcc still being developed?
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:08:34 -0700

On Sep 23, 2004, at 1:44 AM, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
I have not worked on TCC for a long time because of lack of motivation and time. If someone is interested to become maintainer of TCC he can contact me.

I still have some (small) uncommited pending patches in TCC. I have not found time to test them in order to avoid regressions.

I would like very much the TI C67 patch to be merged in the CVS. Another issue would be to enable cross compiling (endianness fixes).

I would love to use TCC as a JIT library, if it supported PPC.

-- Steve