[Tinycc-devel] Re: Wandering through Dave Dodge's tcc patches...

From: Dave Dodge
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Wandering through Dave Dodge's tcc patches...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0500

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 04:06:55PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> but on the function parameters patch, I can't reproduce the failure
> in my tree.  The patch isn't applied, but possibly it was already
> fixed somewhere else?

It's apparently been fixed.  This fails to compile with tcc 0.9.21:

  extern int foo(int);
  int foo(int const x) { return x; }

but works fine with more recent versions.  Fabrice's changelog for
0.9.22 mentions:

  "ignore 'const' and 'volatile' in function prototypes"

which I assume solved the problem.

                                                  -Dave Dodge