Re: [Tinycc-devel] Local procedures

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Local procedures
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:13:02 -0500

On Tuesday 11 September 2007 11:17:51 pm Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> I, myself, am not interested in doing the work, as I won't be using
> local functions in C as they are non-portable (because they were
> not included the standard).  I'm just correcting your misconceptions
> about the feature :)

*Shrug*  I've never used this feature.  I used the equivalent one in java once
but the result was so ugly in terms of what it crapped into the .jar file
that I never did it again.  (And stopped bothering with Java around 2001, due
to Sun screwing over the Blackdown developers...)

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.