Re: [Tinycc-devel] Release Candidate - please test

From: kf
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Release Candidate - please test
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:58:40 +0200

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 11:52 PM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
> Here are the file that I propose for release:
>
>  Source code:
>  http://www.2shared.com/file/2958180/5f373866/tcc-0924tar.html

FWIW (x86_64 is not supported, but) you can actually compile and
use this in 64 bit FC easily enough:

Configure with:

$ linux32 ./configure --prefix=<your install path>

Then edit config.mak, to add -m32 gcc option. Then proceed normally:

$ make
$ make install

Of course, tcc and the binaries it creates are 32 bit, but the result
seems to work.