Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc-0.9.24 release soon

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc-0.9.24 release soon
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:55:35 +0100

From: "Rob Landley":

> I'm currently debugging why arm linking isn't working properly (I can build a
> hello.o with tinycc and then link it with an armv5l-gcc I have lying around,
> but if it links itself the result immediately segfaults under qemu-arm.

Well, we didn't hear anything about arm here recently which can
have two reasons either that it just works or that nobody has
used it, which then both are reasons not to try to fix it.

Seen the effort that Daniel must have put into it I would be
surprised if it were completely disfunctional though.

> There seems to be a certain amount of lack of _interest_ involved in
> the old cvs, too.

If by "old" you mean formally consistent with previous versions, then
you're right. But functionally it is certainly current state of the art.

> Rob

--- grischka