[Tinycc-devel] libtcc problems

From: fsw . fb
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] libtcc problems
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:24:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Looking at the libtcc.h file libtcc should be able to compile to an output file instead of memory.

Wanted to experiment using libtcc.dll as a backend for another program.

With anything I try I get several errors, the file /usr/lib/crtn.o was not found etc.

Also tcc_add_library_path and tcc_add_library don't seem to have any effect.

I'm on Windows, so why is the compiler looking for /usr/lib ?

Where to set the TCC_OUTPUT_FORMAT ?

Has somebody a working example on Windows?
(maybe utilizing all libtcc commands...)

Thanks
fsw