Re: [Tinycc-devel] Extension to C language

From: Paulo Henrique Torrens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Extension to C language
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:38:44 +0000

Well, I meant about the _DecimalN, _Fract and _Accum types, which are ANSI standards, but on "extensions" to C... plus, GCC has them.
Are you ok with this? I don't need those, just want to contribute: if you don't agree on putting them on the main branch, I wouldn't even bother to port.

My answer to that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfsU6GuMz08