Re: [Tinycc-devel] test failure on Linux

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] test failure on Linux
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:58:55 +0100

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
But no.

     ./configure --cc=tcc && make

Ah yeah right. I was sure I saw a "gcc" flying around in lib/Makefile recently. Maybe bad memory.

Flew away here: http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/7a477d70

Actually we can skip the whole thing for mingw32:

     if test -z "$cross_prefix" -a "$mingw32" = "no"; then
         libc_dir="$(ldd ...

Oh great, I'll apply this change tomorrow then.

Done (plus some more changes, including Christian's "favorite last
warning").

While at it, can't we use the elf-interp from the ldd output, too?

I'm wondering. How are we doing for cross-compilation now? It makes me thing that indeed, it's good to have a default value for LDDIR: it's useful in case of cross-compilation.

I've added something in configure for the elfinterp, but commented
out. The multiarch and lddir stuff still needs a fix.  See comment.

--- grischka