Re: [Tinycc-devel] test failure on Linux

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] test failure on Linux
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:55:02 +0100

grischka <address@hidden> wrote:

>Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
>> Now EABI and HARDFLOAT can be detected in configure by looking at the
>triplet:
>> if it ends in eabi then it's just -DTCC_ARM_EABI, if it ends in
>eabihf then
>> you also need to add -DTCC_ARM_HARDFLOAT.
>>
>> As to the other test, it just need to be moved to configure. Let's
>try that.
>
>Okay, I did something (weird):
>http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/c4397b2b

Oh sorry. I intended to do it myself, I should have made it more explicit. I
didn't push  because I had to go out before I finish.

The look of this diff is weird indeed. It's fun though. I'll try to track the
centos x86-64 issue later (maybe tomorrow) and ask (again, sorry for that) for
testing. Hopefully it'll be the last commit.

>--- grischka

Best regards.

Thomas