Re: [Tinycc-devel] Win: Add Unicode support for _tmain and _tWinMain

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Win: Add Unicode support for _tmain and _tWinMain
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:15:17 +0200

Alexander De Sousa wrote:
Some thoughts on the matter:
- Separated startup code for Unicode entry points seem to be a must, I couldn't find any way of doing it using the current crt1 and wincrt1.

I'd agree with separate code, but not with separate sources. Rather
it should work like this:

    tcc -c crt1.c -o crt1.o
    tcc -c crt1.c -D_UNICODE -o wcrt1.o
    ar rcs libtcc1.a crt1.o wcrt1.o ...

After all that's the point of the _T/_t macros defined in tchar.h
and all the redirections in windows.h that depend on UNICODE.

-- gr

Regards,
Alex.