Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC REPL

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC REPL
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:13:04 -0400

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Sergey Korshunoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David!

> For what it's worth, I'm working on a fork of TCC that knows how to work
> with multiple symbol tables <https://github.com/run4flat/tinycc>

Currently I know what the difference of this fork from the mob branch.
Thanks for your message. And there is no way to understand this by reading
info from github :-(

The difference is not at all obvious from a casual inspection. I simply mention it in case others are curious, at which point we could begin a conversation. :-)

The big difference is the presence of tccexsymtab.[ch], as well as the test suite contained in tests/exsymtab. There are also a couple of entry points scattered throughout the source. The fork is based on tcc from about 24 months ago, mostly due to laziness on my part.

David