Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC REPL

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC REPL
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 06:14:42 -0400

Hey Sergey,

Good point. I use the expressesion "v < SYM_EXTENDED" and "(v & ~SYM_EXTENDED) == v" interchangeably, as they *mean* the exact same thing for an unsigned integer. I got the idea because inequalities are used with SYM_FIRST_ANOM, so I assumed that inequalities would be safe. I'll fix mine to bit checks.

@Everybody, Might there be a subtle bug in tcc's anonymous symbol checking, since it uses inequalities rather than querying bits directly?

David