Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C

From: u-tcc-uepj
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:46:22 +0100

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 07:12:00PM +0300, Sergey Korshunoff wrote:
> Currently I'm stuck on the demo/string. A linker can't find a template
> functions described in the
> basic_string.c How this file must be prepared/used ? Do You know?

Hello Sergey,

You can not assume that all the examples can be compiled,
some libraries are missing or damaged and the archive is inconsistent.
Too bad, I do not remember the details and I am too busy with other
things to be able to revisit cfront right now.

I think I already shared everything which was crucial.
Hope you find your way through cfront.

Regards,
Rune