Re: [Tinycc-devel] "mormalize_inc_dirs"

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] "mormalize_inc_dirs"
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 08:18:05 +0100

Hum! You can:
fopen("dir-to-test/__deleteme__", "w");
If it succeeds, dir-to-test exists then call fclose and
remove("dir-to-test/__deleteme__").

Use some random name instead of __deleteme__

It does not just test that directory exists but also it is writable.

If you know that a file may exist in the directory you're looking for, use
fopen "r" on that file.

It does not totally replace stat or fstat.
Some system implement access(...) you can try.

C.