Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: VLA implementation

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: VLA implementation
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:42:32 +0300

> declaring a VLA array at the start of the function (before any code)
can be a replacement for the pragma (much more natural way). In thise
case a stack restoring can be moved from jump point to the label
point. Or we use an old algo for the stack restoring and issue a
warning.

It is a sulution 2,3,4 combined
> 2. Reset the SP at every label, making the generated code uglier even
   when the source code contains no VLAs.
3. Like 2, but only do it if VLAs have been enabled with a
   command-line option.
4. Like 2, but have a command-line option to disable VLAs.