Re: [Tinycc-devel] Speed of development of a compiler.

From: AlexandreFressange
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Speed of development of a compiler.
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:07:20 +0100

Maybe I should convert the language to C and let gcc/llvm do the rest. And
increase the budget on machines so that those compilers fit.

That could be written in days/weeks (again simple language leading to simple c
code) and benefit from the gcc framework with passing the right flags.

I guess it is much more realistic as for now.

--
Alex