Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling TCC on Windows

From: Joel Bodenmann
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling TCC on Windows
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 20:40:33 +0100

> sorry, i can't say anything at all regarding the Windows environment, but this might help you disable optimizations for gcc:

Thank you for your answer.
I was actually referring to the TinyCC optimization itself – not the GCC optimization level when I try to compile TCC.

I read that TinyCC does a bit of optimization when compiling. How do I disable that?
I would have tried the well known –Ox flags from GCC but as the TinyCC documentation states –O flags are ignored.

Best regards,

~ Joel Bodenmann