Re: [Tinycc-devel] Alternative tokens for C-application

From: Ben Bacarisse
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Alternative tokens for C-application
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 22:34:18 +0000

Мельников Алексей <address@hidden> writes:

> Excuse me, could one added to tcc alternative tokes like that:
> <% for {
> %> for }
> <: for [
> :> for ]
> %: for #
> How hard it is to do? Who can I ask for developing?

It's not particularly hard.  having already done a little work with tcc
I had a look, and I've got a working after only about half an hour.
There would have to be more testing and possibly some other alterations
would be required but it looks like low-hanging C99 fruit.  It tcc
aiming to implement C99?

(I can send you a patch even if this never gets into tcc proper.)

--
Ben.