Re: [Tinycc-devel] Alternative tokens for C-application

From: Мельников Алексей
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Alternative tokens for C-application
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 12:41:32 +0300

I hope TCC already has supported some C99 options:
(Online documents "3.2 ISOC99 extensions").
And I have found this options (C99 tokens) was discussed several years ago:
----------------------------
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2007-05/msg00067.html
----------------------------
Yep.  Section 7.9, and required in freestanding implementations.  At
least it's easy to support.  For a trickier situation, I don't think
tcc supports C99 alternate punctuators yet (section 6.4.6):
Note that they have to retain these spellings under stringization, so
it's presumably more than just a quick tweak to the parsing code.
                                                  -Dave Dodge

Please, could You send me the patch? Thank You in advance.

Alex Melnikov