Re: [Tinycc-devel] Development style

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Development style
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:00:37 -0400

Hello Michael,

I committed the revert. Based on what I see at the gitweb for the mob branch (http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/shortlog/refs/heads/mob), it's not there. I don't see anything between Vlad's commit and the one you pushed an hour ago.

David

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Michael Matz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello David,

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016, David Mertens wrote:

> I have nuked that commit.

Thank you for that.  (But you haven't yet committed the revert, right?)

> For time management reasons, my recreational programming goes through a
> distinct email account, one that I hadn't checked since early January.
> It might have looked as though I had abandoned my work on exsymtab. I
> have not, I just put it on hiatus. Today happens to be the day I've
> checked back, and wow, what a day.

;-)

Ciao,
Michael.