Re: [Tinycc-devel] gcc/tcc nested macros difference

From: Edmund Grimley Evans
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] gcc/tcc nested macros difference
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:45:45 +0100

> -E1 option
>     add space after macro expansion. This is fix for the following TODO:
>     - output with -E should include spaces: #define n 0xe {newline} n+1

I don't like it, and I don't think we need it. Also, it doesn't fix
the TODO because the output with -E is still wrong. By the way, I
deliberately put that issue in the "Not critical" list. I don't really
think it's much worth worrying about, particularly while there's still
a real bug in the preprocessor.

Edmund