[Tinycc-devel] Commit caebbc3 breaks test 60 (enum redefinition)

From: David Mertens
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Commit caebbc3 breaks test 60 (enum redefinition)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 09:30:05 -0400

Hello grischka,

Your commit caebbc3, "tccgen: scope levels for local symbols", breaks test 60_enum_redefinition on 32-bit Ubuntu 15.10. The test should error out saying "error: struct/union/enum already defined", but now it errors saying "main not defined". If a trivial main is added, it does not produce any errors. So your change apparently removed a previously tested bit of error reporting.

Let me know if you need more specifics about my platform to figure out the problem.

David