[Tinycc-devel] Add support for Unicode entries 'wmain' and 'wWinMain' on

From: YX Hao
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Add support for Unicode entries 'wmain' and 'wWinMain' on Windows
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:53:10 +0800

Dear grischka and group,

Its good news to hear that the version is bumping to 0.9.27.

Unicode entry support for windows platform is useful. Especially when developing programs which relays on the Unicode version APIs and takes Unicode arguments, it will help.

Here is my patch for this feature. I have used it for about 1 year. It has followed the recent commits (7b99c3ac2c9c1761d68be1192f975a39199be28d).

‘-run’ option is useable. And arguments converted.

Since Im not experienced as you guys. Please give me a review.

Best Regards,

YX Hao