Re: [Tinycc-devel] An experinment for C.

From: Ag, D.E Chatzimanikas
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] An experinment for C.
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 03:21:12 +0300

On Tue, Apr 03, at 04:03 Theodore Dubois wrote:
> > I would like to use the followings in my C:
> >
> > (this is a very very first start (the intention is to go far far
> > away (if time is generous of course (doubtfull)))):
> >
> > #define ifnot(expr)  if ((expr) == 0)
> > #define beg {
> > #define end }
>
> This would work.

Ok, thanks for the encourangment!

Could you please, (since|and because) is a little boring night downhere,
to post some of your really really! favorite C expressions?

Thanks.

> but this would confuse people trying to read your code.

Ak okey? But that is not a problem at all, thankfully!

I already have a working prototype for my language which I simple
named it CC (which of course it will compile in C (for now),

(untill i find a small function from somewhere (anyway) that
binds Rust)

> Using the beg and end macros would also mess up auto indenting in most
> editors.

Ah okey, but this is not my problem. I do not care about publicity
anyway.

--
Best,
  Αγαθοκλής