Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer

From: avih
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 20:14:04 +0000 (UTC)

I already replied to it the last time you asked:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2020-09/msg00034.html

On Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 10:22:40 PM GMT+3, Thema <thema203@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear tcc Development Team;

I have downloaded the latest version of the Tiny C Compiler but
when I try to run a program compiled by it, I get an error message
about the exec format being invalid. I suppose that the ELF header
is not compatible with the current operating system in use. Is there
another version of tcc that I can download and use?

Sincerely,

Thema Guishard

I have downloaded the latest version of the Tiny C Compiler but
when I try to run a program compiled by it, I get an error message
about the exec format being invalid. I suppose that the ELF header
is not compatible with the current operating system in use. Is there
another version of tcc that I can download and use?

Sincerely,

Thema Guishard

Hello TCC Workers;

I noticed that the tcc compiler does not separate the
compiler program and the linker program.  I am in the
process of developing an ELF64 linker for the Linux
64-bit Operating System called 'tgld'.I was wondering
if you can include a weblink to the linker after testing.

SIncerely,

Thema Guishard

--
Thema Guishard